Busy Mom's Guide to Writing
Maintain your mommy-groove and achieve your writing goals!
In over 250 pages of practical writing advice you'll find over 150 time-savers:
- Dozens of productivity tips for mothers and writers
- Exclusive interviews with traditionally published novelists who are also busy moms, including: Julie Buxbaum, Therese Walsh, and even a special statement from Jodi Picoult!
- More than 25 printable worksheets and charts
- A companion recipe booklet with quick and versatile meal ideas
- ...and a whole lot more!
You'll make more time for writing by learning how to:
- Avoid sacrificing quality time with your children and partner
- Get your family to support your writing passion
- Set achievable short-term and long-term writing goals
- Use time tracking to design a writing schedule that works for you
- Find the mental space and energy to write when you’re exhausted
- Keep your kids engaged and having fun without television or video games
- Get your kids to help out around the house, and
- Prepare healthy and delicious meals in less time
- ...and more!
You’ll also receive:
- Interviews with eight bestselling author-moms like Julie Buxbaum, Therese Walsh, and Kristina Riggle
- 27 printable worksheets
- A printable recipe booklet with quick and easy meal ideas, and a bonus menu planner.
Take charge of your life today.
Discover how The Busy Mom’s Guide to Writing can help you indulge your passion for writing and enrich your family life at the same time.